måndag 8 oktober 2007

Monday

Three days left for the exhibition, I think everyone is a bit nervous. Some groups have come quite long in their projects and some other not. I hope everyone will come out with the results they wished for.
Today has been a day with a lot of building and climbing and running around looking for things that’s missing. Our monitor right now looks like a dumpster, but hopefully we will manage to get it in shape until Thursday! The class is very helpful I think if you think about how stressed out everyone is.
The building team has been rather irritated today. One is trying to quit with his nicotine addiction and one have some problem with itching eyes, and I got mad because everything a have put up today fell down. But I think we managed to not affect the rest of the group pretty good. Otherwise, Sorry guys! ☺

Inga kommentarer: