tisdag 25 september 2007

Day one

This was the first day of the project, we got to work with Video and are supposed to invent something new with a webcam. Tricky, tricky!
We started of by discussing some things about how to begin and Erik volunteered to be the project leader, and I think he will do a great job structure things up. Today we are researching to get inspiration for the actual brainstorm tomorrow, and I think I speak for everyone in the group when I say that this was a really good way to get some ideas. During the discussion we cleared the air a bit, and at least I feel now that we can be honest with each other within the group. And I think that will help us in the project process, it will get us more effective.
I feel very eager to get this project started and to make a good work of this thing!

Inga kommentarer: